Snowpro Plus+ is sold on
annual subscription basis. The software contains an automatic update
will keep the software up to the current release whenever improvements
or fixes are done. The subscription includes support during
the subscription basis. Click
here for more details.
All support is now included
with our Annual Subscription
Program. Contact us for
New In This ReleaseClick here for detailed information on New Features
- New photo attachment to the profile which allows you to attach and display a bitmap file.
- New export all profile data to a .CSV format file allowing you to easily open profile data in MS-Excel or other applications
- New option in preferences that allows you to set the graph to either left or centre when in full screen window
- 2 New fields: Wind Loading and Notable checkboxes added to main graph
- For new installs the (data) sample and bitmap folders has
been moved out of the application install
folder to the "Common Application Data" folder.
- The Log (F9) window is now sizeable and can can remain open on the profile while editing other data.
a profile is exported to a bitmap/graphic file you now have the
option to immediately display the exported file using the default
Windows viewer for that graphic file type
- The current profile, bitmap, text, and language folders are now displayed on the Help, About menu dialog
- All profile names are now shown on the bottom of the main menu "Windows" menu option with the current one checkmarked.
- When tiling multiple profiles you can now tile with strategy either horizontal or vertical
- We are simultaneously releasing a 15 day free Snowpro Plus+ Trial which
is exactly the same in features.
Fixes In This Release
- #053 Export to XML File on right click pop up menu is obsolete - option removed
- #059 Corrected spelling of "Sudden Planner" to "Sudden Planer" in grain form descriptions
- #148 Layer comments is incorrectly showing up when LO/HI set - fixed
- #153 An extra height # is printed on bottom X Axis - removed
- #155 Tidied up Printed Graph, layer lines are no long clipped by grainforms
- #158 Title1 entry field highlight not working when selected - fixed
- #161 The surface and bottom density entry boxes would sometimes be hidden depending on graph scale - fixed
- #162 The grain symbols were tidied up a bit for placement, size, and style to improve readability and printing
On menu option "Window, Minimize All" When selected the profile icons
will no longer show on the bottom of the Graph Desktop but be
Previously these were grouped on the bottom of the graph.
To view select "Windows, Minimize All" again to uncheck the feature.
- #176 On printed graph left boundary was not quite aligned with top and bottom boxes - fixed
In the Snow Temp Table dialog the temperature scale did not always
reset to a scale that would show the lowest snow temperature -
- #183 Toolbox name and icon not showing up on top of toolbox dialog - fixed
The User Manual and Online Help are currently going through revision to update recent new features and
to update the images. This will be included in the next automatic maintenance release.
Click here for
can only provide support to Registered Users with a valid Software
Serial Number and Subscription Id.
the Problem Report then click on Submit button. You may also fill out
the report, print it mail it to the following address:
B.C. Canada V8Z 3T8
PLEASE NOTE: Due
to excessive spam using this form by automated systems, you will now be
to enter the Vallidation Code listed below
into the line to ensure a person is submitting this form. If this
not done then the form will be automatically deleted by our mail system.